Blob Creators

  • Aimee Mayaliwa
  • Rafat Hamidi
  • Youssef Kachouh
  • Tom Millard

Sunday 15 May 2011

Journal 1:How I feel About This Book- Aimee Mayaliwa

When I first saw the summative book, I didn't have a opinion about the book or author because I never heard about the book before, I was hoping for the book to be interesting. One part I enjoyed of the book was the whole idea of clones in the future, just because technology and scientist are figuring out many different things. Reading the book, gave me a little thought of the future, and how much I'm going to fear it, if this happens.I'm not a fan of science fiction books. Sadly I cannot say that I enjoyed reading this book, it was really difficult for me to get through this book, there were many breaks and stops between the pages of the book. To start off, reading or even talking about clones makes me uncomfortable, clones are one of my childhood fear. Secondly, as the book continued I was introduced to the characters , I felt bad for Matt, considering that fact that he was a clone and his situation, and when he was with the Alacranes. When he was with them, they treated him really bad, by locking him up in a room. Personally, if the person is human or not, they do not derserve to be treated like that.

2 comments:

  1. I kind of agree with you about how the clones are a little bit of an uncomfortable topic but i liked the book because of its unrealistic parts it maid me use my imagination.
    Tom Millard

    ReplyDelete
  2. totally understand what you were trying to say because I also had some trouble understanding and reading this book...

    - Rafat Hamidi

    ReplyDelete