Blob Creators

  • Aimee Mayaliwa
  • Rafat Hamidi
  • Youssef Kachouh
  • Tom Millard

Tuesday 17 May 2011

What makes this novel? -- Rafat Hamidi

Journal #4


In the novel The House of the Scorpion written by Nancy Farmer, I think what makes the novel is the whole clone process. I really enjoy movies or other stories that have to do with clones and the future. They help me see what the future could be like or give me a picture of how we are all going to be like one day. This novel really showed me these very well which drove me to try and read more to see what goes on in the life written in the novel. I also really enjoy the way they explained the process of harvesting a clone in a cow, I have never really heard of that type of cloning, and I liked it because it sounded really realistic. 

No comments:

Post a Comment