Blob Creators

  • Aimee Mayaliwa
  • Rafat Hamidi
  • Youssef Kachouh
  • Tom Millard

Monday 16 May 2011

What effects does this novel have on me? -- Rafat Hamidi

Journal #2

The novel The House of the Scorpion written by Nancy Farmer, bored me and excited me. This novel bored me because there were lots of chapters that just had details and no actual action that I like in a novel. It was very slow paced and that is one aspect that I don't like about novels that I read, mostly because they don't drive me to read further. This book also excited me because I love to hear or watch predictions about the future. It gives me an image on how the world is supposed to shape up. I also love hearing about stories or movies that have to do with animal or human clones, so when I first started reading this book I was driven to see what was about to happen next. 

1 comment:

  1. I would have to agree with that. Th book did get m really bored, i can say that i was excited to finally finish it.
    -Aimee Mayaliwa

    ReplyDelete